Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well, I haven't been exactly thrilled with my efforts to get pictures to my blog. The last entry gave wonderful description to the pictures that were not there. If you haven't noticed, the blog has "photo" highlighted instead of a picture. I'm trying again in hopes that it will work.
This is Ben and Quinn. They are not new borns but they are cute and this picture shows them at their best. I have never gotten into car seats myself but realize that I would be in big trouble with the powers of my daughters were I to ever undo the shoulder straps on one of these little guys!










This is proud father Jordan with Jack Jordan Ohlson. He is now over 12 lbs and a month old. They are safely back in Provo after a one week stay with us. Jordan is grateful for the return of his family. We miss the little guy and Linzi but don't want to be stingy about sharing them with others. So Jordan, you can have them, at least until xmas!











Drew isn't showing his golden locks of curls in this picture but I can attest that he has them. This is taken in Bountiful while we were waiting to eat. Lots of people think he looks like Grandpa Dan, and I guess he does, at least he has the long narrow face. Hopefully, he'll be a happy camper like grandpa!
Speaking of not so happy campers! This is Jack Jordan in his blessing outfit, the same one Jordan used a few years back. He is quite the chunk and we have had a good time with him. Well, now to see if the pictures publish or not! Cross your fingers! Voila!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ginnie Kimball said...

Dad, I love your blog and your pictures. It is fun to see all the things that I am missing! Keep posting your pics!

Heidi said...

NOW I see the pictures--great job, Dad!