Thursday, November 29, 2007

Roto and Rooter....take it like a man!

I awoke this morning with some fear and trepidation knowing that today was the "P" Day. Prep day for my colonoscopy. It didn't calm my fears any that Marilyn told me how kind it was that I had let her go first so that she didn't have to go through it knowing what was going to happen! Thanks but no thanks! I am really not a wimp and this is my third time around, and this time I only have to drink 1/2 gallon instead of 1 gallon of thick, heavy, lays in your stomach, lime flavored goo, which is another reason I feel somewhat better than the last time. Hey, I started having colonoscopies because of diarrhea anyway, so what is another round of self induced diarrhea going to hurt! So I am now finishing my 1/2 day of work, looking forward to going home and taking a couple of pills to prime the pump, then using the flood the system technique for the coup de gras! Will try to update you as the process flows....oops a play on words. Think of me and keep your daubers up and your trolleys on the wire. Until next blurb on my blog. CARL

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Dad--you are the only person I know who would blog about a colonoscopy. You are truly secure.