Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ms. Marilyn said I didn't have any pictures of "moi". Voila, moi! This one shows that you can take the podiatrist out of the country but you can't take the podiatrist out of the podiatrist! I'm sure that makes sense. This fellow had the gold toe syndrome that comes with showing your brass toe off too much in public and having foot fettishers come and play with your toe.
This is yours truly and two of yours truly's children standing somewhere in Paris. I believe it to be at the Louvre but can't be certain. My memory seems to be about as good as my picture is. The day was one that just brought out the horizontal stripes in all who are thin and not pregnant. One would not want to advertise to brazenly ones pregnant condition. With todays choice of wear for maternity outfits, the not only show off your bulging belly but work in your everted naval type dress wear, it has gone just a tad to far on the old maternity wear! Anyway, that would be the opinion of one.
Showing that the eiffel tower really isn't that big. Why it's just a bit taller than josh. Perspective really is a fun thing.
Here I am wearing my one and only brown wedding suit. It worked for two weddings and now is retired waiting for me to dye my hair brown again so the gray doesn't clash. Your mother is in her blue suit she bought specially for Courtneys wedding. Question then arises, why am I wearing my suit for a second time when she gets new outfits for each wedding? I guess I owe myself 6 suits! Oh, flowers by Spelts!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I knew the French exaggerated the size of that tower thing . . . it's all a ploy to get American tourism dollars!

Love your pics, dad, and your blog!

Celia said...

Hey Uncle Carl! Who knew you were so hip?!? You have a blog! How exciting. Don't you love the internet? I get to see pictures of your adventure to Europe -- how else would I see those than through the internet? How great!