Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So, I have now gone way back into the archives to pull out this picture. I'm still trying to remember if Josh was being punished for not clearing the table or if he had just finished the old pull the table cloth out from under the dishes and it got away from him? The background would make me believe neither. This was his dress for playing the organ at the episcopal church in Cleveland. The organ is to his left and will not go down in the annals of great classical organs but one must start somewhere. He now is playing the organ in the Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown, Wash. DC area. You may remember this one, it was John F. Kennedy's church of choice while habitating the white house.
What is Linzi doing? One would think that the entire enjoyment of the car ride rested with her abilities to hold this pose for 3 hours while we traveled to Utah with Ciera and Ivy. Fortunately for Linzi, we were just traveling acrossed town when the two sleeping beauty's did their thing. We knew right then that she would be a good mom or at least a good support group for her children.
Whose little waif is this one? Those of you who are following Heidi's blog would recognize this to be one of those "She wanted to do her own hair" days. Unfortunately, this does not excuse Heidi from her motherly responsibilities of at least washing her face! I would have red eyes too if my mother didn't wash my face! Let the guilt feelings begin!
Heather, what is your excuse? How about, "boys will be boys" or "Hey dude you look totally boyish" or "chocolate frosting goes good with yellow" or "I don't have time to wash my face mom, I'm to busy finding the square root of 2,304,432!". Come to think of it, this is probably one of Grandma Smiths charges. Where was Granny Smith for this one? Probably out picking apples!

Well, enough of the pictures. For those who may not know the last one, its Quinn, heathers oldest son. He is our resident Mathematics guru. We love him and have such a wonderful time with him. He is very photogenic, even without the frosting! Well, I can't compete with the voluminous materials that Heidi puts out and since I don't really care to; I will end my blog.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cute pics, dad. I can't compete with the quality photogs you're putting out, so don't worry. You'll always be ahead of me there . . .